Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A Sweet Little Tea Cup Exchange

A cheery hello to you!
Stephanie from the Enchanting Rose blog hosted the tea cup and mug exchange last month, and my mother, sister, and I  had the pleasure of being a part of it. :) Through the exchange, you have the opportunity to make two new friends by sending a tea cup or mug package to one person, and a different person sends a tea cup or mug package to you. A dear girl, Janae, whom I have had the pleasure of writing, was so sweet and sent me the most loveliest box of items...

Isn't the tea cup lovely? I've never seen one quite like it before. Not only is it dishwasher safe, but it's also microwave and oven safe. :) 

I want to say thank you to Stephanie for hosting the exchange and for all the work you do in putting it together.

If you would like more information about the exchange, click here. The next one will be in September or October, and I hope you will join the fun.  :) 

 I also wanted to let you know that there are some new items in my Etsy Shop, so I hope you hop on over and take a look at them. :)

May you all have a good and godly rest of the week!


Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: 
they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance.
~Psalm 89:15

Until next time, remain blessed.
~Ashley

11 comments:

  1. Ashley, that is such a precious package you received from Janae, why so many beautiful items you will enjoy. That Amish book looks wonderful.
    Your tea cup is just lovely,I live the blue colors.

    Easter Blessings to you~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Wasn't she so thoughtful?
      Oh, I should have clarified...it's an Amish postcard, not a book. :)
      She lives in Amish country.

      Happy Easter to you!
      Blessings,
      Ashley

      Delete
  2. You got some wonderful items Ashley. My granddaughter, Coleen rec. from your sister, Debbie. She posted her thank you here:
    http://creativecoleenandherimagination.blogspot.com - Please let Debbie know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful package, dear Ashley! And oh my, that pretzel looks amazing!

    It's always a joy to have you, your sister, and your mom participate in the exchange - thank you!

    Have a blessed weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your teacup is very pretty, as is the rest of your package. :) I checked out your Etsy store yesterday, after you had messaged us and favorited a couple of your items. I love your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely package you received! A lovely cup and saucer, and I'm sure your coffee will taste delicious in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really is a nice teacup - one you can actually use and not worry about it chipping - and it's simple design is really pretty. Looks like you received lots of wonderful treasures.

    This was my 3rd swap and I know I don't plan on missing any more of them! We are so blessed Stephanie is willing to work so hard to bring joy to so many wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janae sent you a lovely package. The colourful chocolate pretzel caught my eye. I also really liked that your pretty teacup is microwave/dishwasher/oven safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she did. The pretzel was a very yummy sweet treat. :)
      I love that about the teacup too! I'm going to make one of those mug cakes. :)

      Delete
  8. A very nice parcel of items and your new teacup is indeed a pretty one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Ashley!It's your 2016 tea cap exchange Janae!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!