Saturday, December 15, 2018

Noccalula Falls part 2

Hey friends!
It has been so long since I have blogged on here, but I have been away at college.
I have missed blogging, but the break was nice.
I returned home just before Thanksgiving. Today, I'd thought I would share with you the rest of the pictures from our trip to Tennessee.
We saw these old gas pumps at a station 
while we were traveling on the Lookout Mountain Parkway.

Georgia has some really beautiful rolling hills...

In Georgia, we stopped at the Lookout Mountain Hang Gliding place
 to take some pictures. The sun was just starting to set, and the scenery was beautiful.






On Sunday (Aug. 26th) we found a church in Tennessee to attend, then picked 
up my dad from the airport. In the afternoon, we visited Ruby Falls. Ruby Falls is
an underground waterfall. It was really neat! The group took an elevator underground, 
and a tour guide led us through the cave. 

We saw alot of stalagmites. Some were still being formed.







Ruby Falls was amazing!  If you ever have a chance to visit,
I highly recommend it.

After the tour, we climbed the lookout tower. The view was so pretty!
From there we traveled on to Murfreesboro and thus ended our exciting travels. :) 

I would love to know how you have been, friend! 

Are you excited for Christmas? Are you enjoying snow where you live?  

5 comments:

  1. Ashley, nice pictures. Looks like you really enjoyed Lookout Mountain. The views of the hang glider liftoff brings back memories of many, many moons ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mountaintop sunsets are soooo beautiful! And that underground waterfall is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice hearing from you again. Hope you have been enjoying your college experience. I have been busy decorating, putting up the tree and planning gifts. Have to wrap the gifts. Have been watching many movies and reading Christmas books.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY,BLESSED 2019.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are gorgeous! Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had s lot of fun . The pictures are beautiful . I’ve been to ruby falls and lookout mountain several times over the years . It’s all just amazing . So glad you got to go and thank you for your seeet comment about my precious granddaughter ❤️ Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!