Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Psalm 31:19 ~ Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!


Hello friend! Happy Thanksgiving to you! I hope you have a wonderful time today celebrating the goodness of God with friends and family. There are so many blessings God has loaded each one of us with that we could go on and on counting them, but I'll just list 3 that I have been thinking about recently. 
1. The precious family God has blessed me with.
2. The Bible. It is such a blessing to have a complete translation of the word of God so freely available in our language, and I'm very grateful for it. 
3. The way the Lord works in the smallest details of our lives, the details that would not seem important to anyone else but us, and to know that God cares is such a sweet comfort.

Now it's your turn! What are three things you are especially grateful for today? 



Isaiah 25:1 ~ O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.




1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ashley! I hope you are doing well, and happy belated Thanksgiving! We are thankful everyday, so I guess it doesn't matter that I am late! I am most thankful for:
    1. Jesus & the sacrifice He made for my sins. He means everything to me.
    2. My precious husband and son.
    3. Life & the health I have. While I wish & pray for healing, I am so grateful for what health I do have & for every single second of life.
    I appreciate you and your sweet comment on my blog and our friendship. Please keep in touch. God bless you always.
    Love,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!