Saturday, May 10, 2014

Garden Pictures / Lacy

Hi Everyone!!
I thought I'd post a few pictures of my plants. My garden is doing fabulous. A few weeks ago, I planted my lettuce plants in a mixture of mostly sand and a little bit of dirt. I dug them up because they were dying. Last week, we mixed cow manure and compost in with the dirt and sand, and the plants just love the soil. Our pineapples are doing awesome. Most of them have baby pineapples; some even have pups sticking out the side of them.















This is celery, and to the left of it is lettuce.   
 



These are carrots. :) When I was planting them in my garden, I saw the carrots. They are so tiny!!! I can't wait till they get bigger.

This is Lacy. Isn't she the cutest pooch???












Hope ya'll liked the pictures and have a good and godly day!!!!
Love Ashley

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I have always wanted to have a garden !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I think they're alot of fun to have, especially when you get to pick the produce and enjoy it!!! :) I haven't planted much this year, but there are some plants that are slowly growing right now. :)
      In Christ,
      Ashley

      Delete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!