I have some exciting new to share with you all! :) Today is my 1st year blogiversary! Can you believe I've had my blog for a whole year? I can't! Thank you to all those who follow my blog!!!! I've made many friends, and for that, I am so thankful. So today, in honor of my blog being up and going 1 year, I am having a giveaway, which I am super duper excited about!!!!! (I have been looking forward to this for a while. A long long time. :) And here's what I'm giving away:
- This beautiful journal: It has some really cool features in it! In the back it has room for prayer requests, answered requests, and your testimony! :)
- 1 of 3 books: I've read them all, and I couldn't decide which one to give away because they're all so fabulously written, so I decided to let the winner pick which book they want. :)
Below is a synopsis of each book, so you can know what they're about.
In Path's of Righteousness: By Keri Nicole (She is my friend and she also has a blog too. You can check it out here.)
David Riley is a typical, hard-working farm boy of the late 1800s, growing up in a
Midwest community where religion was a tradition that none dared to challenge. He and his friend Jill set out to explore the “Old Man’s Path,” to uncover the mystery of an old wives’ tale, and it turns into more of an adventure than they bargained for. When they discoverlong-held secrets in the town of , David is determined to find the truth—regardless of the cost. Detweiler
As he faces opposition in his search for the truth, David also finds a battle waging within.
He and his friends struggle to be kind to Henry, a cruel bully, and his mother, a widow bitter toward God. But as his hatred for Henry grows, so does the darkness in his own heart. With an emptiness that threatens to consume him, David despairs of ever pleasing God. When all prospects of finding peace appear lost, he meets a strange old recluse, thought to be long dead, who offers him both friendship and hope.
Samuel Zwemer: By Janet and Geoff Benge
Sam felt his heart thumping as the two Bedouin men walked toward him. The men's menacing spears were pulled back over their shoulders, ready to thrust at Sam at any moment. From the grim look on their faces, the men seemed intent on killing someone.
The spiritual needs of the Muslim world, long neglected by Christian missionaries, came to the world's attention again when Samuel Zwemer dedicated himself to the advancement of the gospel in Arabia. It was a tremendous task, but a pledge the young American kept despite opposition, difficulty, and death.
Zwemer founded the Arabian Mission in Bahrain to serve Muslims through medical care, Christian literature, and the preaching of the gospel. With a heart on fire for Muslim people, he was relentless in sharing a vision worldwide, calling many to action. Zwemer's legacy of opening a long-closed door is a challenge for Christians today, inspiring us to love and respect Muslims and to proclaim Jesus' name in the homeland of Islam.
Against the Tide: By Hope Irvin Marston
With a setting in 17th-century Scotland, a place of cruel intolerance for the Covenanters, this young, earnest disciple - Margaret Wilson - finds her pledged loyalty to Christ challenged by King Charles II's demand for her absolute obedience. Will Margaret choose to defy the authorities who call for what only God has a right to?
There will be 2 winners: 1 person will win the book, and one will win the journal.
Please be sure to designate which item you would like to win in the comments. And if you would like to win a book, please tell me which one.
So, here are multiple ways you can earn a number of entries. Every time you do one of the following things, your name gets added into the bag.
- Leave a comment with your name and tell me whether you would like to win the books or journal. (If you would like the book, write which one.)
- Share on facebook. (Put the link where you shared in a comment to get the entry.)
- Write a post on your blog about it. (Please put a link in the comment box if you do so to earn a point.)
- Tell me what your favorite candy is.
- Follow my blog. If you would like to earn and extra point, you can follow my blog if you don't already. If you do follow my blog already, please tell me in the comment box and you will earn an extra entry. :) Make sure you click the confirmation email from Feedburner if you sign up to follow my blog by email.
- Share this post on Google Plus.
- Share on an other social site. ( i.e instagram, twitter, etc.) Leave a link in the comments if you do to earn an entry.
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END ON MONDAY, MAY 11TH AT 10:00 AM. Eastern Time.