Sunday, May 3, 2015

Nature Post.

This morning, daddy, Sarah and I visited the beach, hoping to watch the sun rise. The sun rose partly behind the clouds, but it was still very beautiful. Below are pictures I captured.












Here are the pretty shells that were collected. 
                                   Here are 2 other pictures that I got on Friday and Saturday.

              Isn't this precious?! Here's a mom and dad Sandhill Crane with their 2 little babies. :)

Saying of the week: A THANKFUL HEART IS A HAPPY HEART! 

Bible verse of the week: As you know, we finished Romans last week as the Bible verses of the week. Now we're going to go through 1st and 2nd Corinthians.
1 Corinthians 1:4-9
I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God, which is given you by Jesus Christ; That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall also confrim you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Song of the week: Thank You
Thank you for waking me this morning,
Thank you for giving me today.
Thank you, for ev're new day dawning.
I'll be thanking you.

Thank you for ev'rthing you give me,
Thank you for ev'rything we share.
Thank you for simply being with me,
Thanks for being there.

The exciting anouncement is coming tomorrow  morning! :)
(I noticed that some of the pictures of the previous sayings of the week are not showing up. I figured out why they disappeared after I posted them, and sadly, I can't remember what they all were so I can't fix them. :(  )

Love,
Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Those are such wonderful pictures!! (I especially like the frog :D) And I was really glad for the reminder to be thankful. I REALLY need that, I never have a thankful enough heart.
    You have a beautiful blog!
    Blessings,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you took some great photos at the beach.
    The Sandhill crane babies are really adorable. The frog is so cute sitting in the pool to.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous Ashley!!!!!! Great job! I don't think that I have ever seen a picture hat beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!