Emily from A Purpose and A Promise awarded me the Liebster Award.
This is the second award I've been awarded, so thank you Emily!
Here are Emily's questions that I have to answer.
1. What's the first word you can think of that starts with R? Rejoice. Oh, that reminds me of this song.
Rejoice, ye pure in heart, rejoice, give thanks and sing: Your festal banner wave on high, the cross of Christ your King. Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice, give thanks, and sing!
2. What is the last song you listened to? Be Thou My vision
Be thou my Vision, o Lord of my heart; naught be all else to me, save that thou art;
Thou my best though, by day or by night, waking or sleeping, thy presence my light.
Be thou my Wisdom, and thou my true Word; I ever with thee and thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, and I thy true son, thou in my dwelling, and I with thee one.
Riches I heed not, nor man's empty praise; thou mine inheritance, now and always;
Thou and thou only, first in my heart, high King of heaven, my treasure thou art.
High King of heaven, my victory won, may I reach heaven's joys, o bright heaven's Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall, still be my Vision, o Ruler of all.
3. What is your favorite thing about blogging? My favorite thing about blogging is being able to be a blessing to other bloggers and non-bloggers, and meeting new friends! :D
4. Is there a story behind your blog's name? Not really. I like creating precious moments with my family, and capturing the special moments with my camera. :)
5. Tea or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate
6. Which do you prefer? Snail mail (letters) or email? Definitely snail mail.
7. Guilty blogging habit? Sometimes I take a while to publish posts.
8. Do you have any social media accounts? Nope.
9. What is the next book you want to read? Though I don't have any of the following books, I would love to read one next: Ann Judson, Sarah Edwards, With Chords of Love, Susannah Spurgeon, Henrietta Shuck, Harriet Newell
10. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Dark chocolate! If any of you readers would ever like to send me a gift, dark chocolate makes a great one! ;) Just saying... :) wink wink ;)
11. What is your favorite website? (Not a blog) Hmm. It's really hard to choose my favorite since I enjoy many, but here is one I really like: King's Blooming Rose.
And that's it! Now I have to tag 11 people, and ask them 11 questions. The people I tag are Alisha @ Alisha In Progress / Susannah Joy @ Frosted Woods Dreamer / Bethany @ Liberty or Death / Paige @ Paige's Pages / Julia @ Writing For His Glory / Emma @ Picture Perfectionist / Hannah @ Left My Heart in Africa. If anyone would like to participate, you can leave a comment with your answers or answer them on your blog. :)
1. How long have you been saved?
2. Generally speaking, how old do you think you should be when you get married? And how old do you want to be when you get married?
3. Do you like coffee? And if you do, what's your favorite kind?
4. What is/was favorite subject in school?
5. What's your favorite hobby?
6. What's your favorite Bible verse?
7. Do you play any instruments?
8. What's your favorite season/time of year?
9. Do you have any pets or animals?
10. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years from now?
11. What's your favorite book to read, and what's your favorite book in the Bible to read?
I hope you have fun answering the questions; I would love for you to leave a comment with your answers. :) Have a fabulous, good and godly day!!
Sending much love in Christ,
Psalms 98:4 "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.