Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day


A father is respected because
He gives his children leadership...
Appreciated because
He gives his children care...
Valued because
He gives his children time...
Loved because
He gives his children the one thing
They treasure most - himself.
 
Daddy, you're my hero and you always will be, you're someone I admire, you're someone I'll always need, you're someone who will always hold a special place in my heart, and you're someone I will always love. You're such a godly, kind, honorable, compassionate, and selfless man, and I'm privileged to call you my father. I love you daddy! 

Be a blessing to your dad today and every day.
With much love in Christ Jesus,
Ashley
Proverbs 20:7
The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.

1 comment:

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!