Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Thankful Tuesday

On this lovely Tuesday, I am thankful for:





~ the amusement of watching the squirrels get fed on our family picnic
 

 ~ our new pet: a little dwarf hamster Deborah received for her birthday
 
 

 
 ~ relaxing bike rides to the serene park down the street




                       
~ my dear sister who turned 17 years old today.
Happy Birthday, Lauren! 



Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

 

What is something you're thankful for on this glorious Tuesday, friend? 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley, I just love the little dwarf hamster. Very cute and adorable pictures.
    Thanks for posting it about them.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!