Thursday, January 24, 2019

Meet Gracie!

Meet Gracie! 

Many of you know that our dog Lacy died last August. On October 29th, my family brought a new dog home. Gracie is a Shih-Tzu  puppy and is just as spunky and adorable as can be. :) She was a small fry, only 12 weeks old when she joined our family. She has grown alot though, and loves chewing on things (and eating things she's not supposed to ;)   ), chasing the chickens, and playing with her toys. 

 


She loves to spread out like this on the floor.








I will remember the works of the Lord: surely I will remember thy wonders of old. I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings. Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God? Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people. 
~Psalm 77:11-14



6 comments:

  1. Aw, how cute! She is just adorable. I know you miss little Lacy, but so thankful Gracie is now gracing your home!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness ! What a doll baby she is ! Love her name . ❤️ Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying looking at these pictures. I actually die when I see her. 💖💖😍😍😍 You are wrinkling a book right now and it's driving me crazy/nuts.
    This is anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! Our family used to raise Shih-Tzu's to sell. We don't have them anymore, and I miss having a dog around. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!