Monday, May 31, 2021

We Remember.

Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!!!
 
I am so grateful for this day that is set aside to remember all the men and women who have died who sacrificed so much for the freedoms we enjoy today. We are very much indebted to them, and I will not forget them. 

"And if words cannot repay the debt we owe these men, surely with our actions we must strive to keep faith with them and with the vision that led them to battle and to final sacrifice."
~ Ronald Reagan 
 
"Words are even more feeble on this Memorial Day, for the sight before us is that of a strong and good nation that stands in silence and remembers those who were loved and who, in return, loved their countrymen enough to die for them." ~Ronald Reagan 
 
 
love,
Ashley  

 
John 15:12-13
"This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!