Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Blender Muffins

Here's another great recipe, simple and quick to make. This recipe is for blender muffins.
To make these, you need, 

~ 1 1/2 bananas

~ 1/4 cup peanut butter

~ 2 eggs

~ 1 tsp vanilla

~ 1/2 tsp baking soda

~ honey. I just added probably a teaspoon of honey. 

~ blender: I used a magic bullet blender and found it works the best.

~ muffin pan

~ toppings: optional. I sprinkled a few mini chocolate chips on the top. 

Directions: 

Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend. I didn't add quite as much peanut butter as the recipe suggested because I didn't want the taste to be overpowering, but if you like strong peanut butter flavor, feel free to add more. Grease the muffin pan and pour the batter into the muffin holes. This recipe makes enough batter to fill up a pan of 24 small muffins. 


Bake at 400 degrees for 8-9 minutes until slightly brown. 


Scoop out of the pan, let cool, and enjoy! 



4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a wonderful recipe Ashley, I like that it doesn't have any flour in it. We are trying to go no - sugar and low-carb now, and this sounds like a great recipe to try! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing, Ashley. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Marilyn, I am super excited that it is no sugar and low-carb! I would like to try this. God bless you, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely amazing!!! I never get tired of eating them!! Thanks for sharing the recipie Ashely!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!