Wednesday, January 4, 2023

New Merchandise at Three Crosses Woodcraft!

Hi friend! 
I hope you are having a wonderful first week of the new year. I wanted to let you know that Three Crosses Woodcraft's shop has a couple of new products for sale: a nice patriotic shirt and a bullet journal. The shirt is available in a few colors, has a small Three Crosses logo on the front, and the flag with 'Stand up for Freedom' on the back. The bullet journal is printed with a cute 'Walk by Faith' picture on the front and the logo on the back. If you're interested in supporting Three Crosses or either one of these items, head on over to Deborah's shop and check it out. :) 


2 comments:

  1. What a neat site, Ashley! I'm going to bookmark it for future reference. Thanks for visiting my blog; I've subscribed to yours!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Deborah's site! She sure does beautiful work. May God bless the work of her hands! Thank you for sharing with us, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!