God paints beauty across creation and splashes color across the sky. Every sunrise, sunset, cloud formation points to its creator. It just takes eyes to see, to recognize the fingerprints of God who makes all things beautiful. And beyond every splendid thing he's made, his friendship and fatherhood are still the best. He's my treasure and peace, and I love him so much.
He has blessed me over and over. All my days he is worthy of praise.
He is my rising sun, the fountain I drink from.
He is faithful over and over, never failing, unending love.
He is my rising sun, the fountain I drink from.
He is beyond worthy of praise.
His mercies are new every day.
Your grace rolls upon me. My life I lay at your feet.
In all things his way is supreme.
With passion, I give everything.
My life is secure and my joy, it lives in you.
With every breath I can breathe, I love you too.
He's a lamp for me over and over.
The light to my path when I don't know the way.
He is my rising sun. The fountain I drink from.
His love spills over and over.
An almighty, infinite father is he.
He is my rising sun. The fountain I drink from.
He is beyond worthy of praise.
His mercies are new every day.
Your grace rolls upon me. My life I lay at your feet.
In all things his way is supreme.
With passion, I give everything.
My life is secure and my joy, it lives in you.
With every breath I can breathe, I love you, too.
Here's the link to this beautiful song.




















No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!