Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Labor Day

Yesterday evening, our family went to the beach. We decided not to go swimming because the water was dark and had alot of dirt and seaweed plants floating around. We walked down the beach toward the rocks. Tons of little snails were stuck on the rocks. I had a big snail on my hand with some sand. He was crawling along, eating the sand!!! I was very fascinated by this snail!! I wish I could've brought him home so I could've studied him some more. :) I found a smaller snail and they were climbing on top of each other. 
The bigger snail would crawl up my arm, and when I tried to pull him off, it would kind of pinch because he was so stuck. :) Plus he was bigger. (The small tiny snails wouldn't pinch.) Here's a picture of the snails.
                                             Every single one of God's creatures
                     are simply amazing and wonderfully designed!!
                   Here's a picture of the beach. It was very beautiful.
                                        Huge rocks were all along the shoreline.
                            
Psalms 69:34 "Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!