Monday, November 25, 2019

October-November Snapshots

Happy November!
Today I'm sharing snapshots taken from October through November. Enjoy!

Deborah bought two Nigerian Dwarf goats on October 12th.
Zoey is brown/black/white and Toby is tan/black/white/gray.  




At the end of October, my parents took a mini impromptu vacation up to North Carolina to see the fall foliage. They drove along the Blue Ridge Parkway and visited the Biltmore Estate in Asheville.  All the photos were taken by them.












A gorgeous sunset I saw while leaving work. 

 Pictures from the dolphin show at SeaWorld, taken this past Friday.



 A few new pictures of Gracie. 🐕



I'd love to hear what you have been up to this fall, so please share a comment. Have a very happy Thanksgiving! 

"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: Rooted and build up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving."   ~ Colossians 2:6-7 

2 comments:

  1. Nice hearing from you once again. The goats are adorable. We have decorated for Fall ,Halloween and Thanksgiving. Today we have cut up the turnip and the pies are in the oven. Later the celery and the other ingredients will get done for the stuffing. The Christmas decorations do not go up until after Thanksgiving.
    HAPPY and A BLESSED THANKSGIVING
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad to be blogging again. I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving as well! :)
      love,
      Ashley

      Delete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!