Friday, August 10, 2018

A Little Chat & Recent Pictures

Hello and a good day to you! 
For those of you who don't know, I'll be leaving for Tennessee at the end of this month to attend a small Bible college located in Murfreesboro. I may just end up taking a 3 month blogging break since I'm not sure when or how much blogging I'll be able to do. But I do hope to be able to write an update once in a while and maybe even share a few pictures.
For now, here are a few animal pictures...


 Mocha (our pet dwarf hamster) is just so cute!





I'd love to know, how has your summer been? :) 


4 comments:

  1. Aweeee, That picture (the very first one) is PRICELESS!! Very cute. I'm holding Mocha right now actually.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley wishing you a wonderful and successful time in college.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Bible college goes well! Cute pics! Our summer has been pretty laid back. Our grandma visited us a few weeks ago, so that was fun.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!