Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Alden's Ice Cream~ 1st Review

                                                               Hey everyone!
I have a review to share with you all today. This is the first time I have made a review, and I'm excited about it. :) Allow me to introduce to you:
                                             Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter

                                                                           About:
                    Alden's ice cream is located in Oregon and was 
                founded over 80 years ago. I took a picture of their 
                              statement on the back of the box.

 For this review, Alden's Ice Cream kindly sent me two ice cream coupons, which I redeemed for the following flavors:
 
 What I thought:
Most of the ice cream you buy in the regular stores are filled with unnatural artificial flavoring and colors. This ice cream doesn't have any artificial flavors or colors in it. It's all natural! :) 
Here's a picture of the ingredients in the vanilla bean ice cream.
 And take a quick look at the ingredients in the Cookies 'N Cream ice cream.

 Vanilla Bean: This was super delicious and the best vanilla I have ever tasted!! I am a gigantic fan of vanilla, especially organic vanilla ice cream. ;) The ice cream was rich and creamy, and I could taste the real vanilla in the ice cream. :) 

Cookies 'n Cream: This was the best ice cream of this kind I have ever tasted! The numerous cookie pieces throughout the ice cream were soft and yummy. Some cookies 'n cream ice cream brands hardly have any cookies mixed in, but I noticed Alden's had alot of cookies in their ice cream. 

Overall: I highly recommend Alden's Ice Cream to everyone! You all should definitely try some. (I got my ice cream at the local Fresh Market, so if your regular shopping center doesn't have it, try a place like Whole Foods or an organic shopping center.) It's probably my new favorite brand of ice cream. :) 

Summary:
My favorite: Vanilla Bean!
Ranking: 5 GOLD STARS!!!!!
 
I want to give a huge thank you to Alden's Organic Ice Cream company for sending me coupons for this review. 

Did you all like this review?
Would you be interested in seeing more reviews on my blog in the future?
Will you be likely to try, or have you tried any of Alden's Ice Cream products?
 Leave a comment with your thoughts!
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review, Ashley! We're so glad you enjoyed our Vanilla Bean and Cookies and Cream flavors! Hope you have a great 4th of July! -Melissa + the Alden's Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check it out! It sounds delicious!!:-)
    ~Katie@sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!