Monday, July 2, 2018

Renew Your Mind

Romans 12:1-2
I beseech you therefore brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
 Ephesians 4:21-24
If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the trust is in Jesus:
That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
 Colossians 4:5-6
Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how ye ought to answer every man.
Psalm 104:33-34
I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
My meditation of hims shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. 
 2 Corinthians 10:5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
 Galatians 5:24-25
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
 Psalm 19:14
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
 Ephesians 5:19-20
Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
 Philippians 2:3-5
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not ever man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
 James 3:17-18
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Ashley for the reading of God's precious Word today. Phil. 4:8 was a part of my devo this morning. Happy 4th. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Beautiful Scriptures and beautiful pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!