Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I'm Thankful For...Flowers ~~~~ Day 1

I'm Thankful For...
Flowers and Plants


 

 
















 

The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God
shall stand for ever. 
 ~Isaiah 40:8 ~

Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and 
yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like 
one of these. If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the 
field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he
clothe you, O ye of little faith? And seek not ye what ye shall eat, 
or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. For all these
things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father
knoweth that ye have need of these things. But rather seek ye the
kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. 
~ Luke 12:27-30 ~ 

For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. 
The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away. But the word
of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel
is preached unto you. 
~ 1 Peter 1:24-25 ~

4 comments:

  1. I am very thankful for flowers and plants too! :)
    What is your favorite flower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a hard question to answer because I love so many flowers. Some of my favorites are sunflowers, daisies, roses, orchids, and so many others! What is your favorite flower? :)

      Delete
    2. Those are all really pretty flowers! :) Some of my favorites are: tulips, roses, daisies and, johnny-jump-ups. =)

      Delete
  2. Amen to being thankful for flowers and plants!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!