Saturday, November 5, 2016

I'm Thankful For...The Air Show ~~~ Day 5

I'm thankful for...the air show.

Our neighbor gave us some tickets to the air show, so this afternoon Daddy,
Deborah, and I attended the air show. 

 Missionary Flights International had one of their planes present...they save 
lives and bring the good news of the gospel to hurting people. After hurricane 
Matthew hit Haiti and the Bahamas, they delivered supplies and food to the 
devastated countries.
 The cockpit inside a U.S. Army Air Force plane.
 
 This is a B-25 bomber plane.You can see the guns sticking out the of 
front where one of the gunners could control them.
The open flaps on the bottom of the plane are where bombs would drop out.
 



It was a very enjoyable afternoon, and I'm thankful we had the opportunity to go. :) 

Have you been to an air show before?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing day to spend with your father and sister, so nice to see all these planes up close too! Thankful for you, and your thankful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! I've never been to an airshow but one time while we were driving, the Blue Angels were doing a show nearby and we got to see some of it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!