Sunday, November 27, 2016

I'm Thankful For...Getting to Visit Sarah ~~~ Day 25

I'm thankful that we were able to visit Sarah. 

On the 23rd of November, our family left for Pensacola Christian College to spend Thanksgiving with Sarah. This is the first time we've been away for Thanksgiving. The college only allows the students to have Thursday off for Thanksgiving, so the students don't get to go home. There were alot more people there than usual since the College Days were going on. College days are when high-schoolers can stay in the dorm, visit classes, and experience "college days". So Lauren and I stayed in the residence halls. Thursday morning we all attended the Praise Service, and afterwards watched the Turkey Bowl, which was a soccer game between two collegians. Classes resumed on Friday, and Lauren, Deborah, and I listened in on a few classes We left on Saturday morning, and overall enjoyed a very nice Thanksgiving holiday with Sarah. :) 

Psalms 104:33-34
I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sign praise to my God while I have my being. My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to go see Sarah, Ashley. I am sure it meant so much to all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!