Saturday, September 28, 2024

Honduras ~ part 6

May 31st our school took a field trip to a train park. 
 



I love these kids so much. They sang almost the whole way there. lol

Dara

Visiting the train park was just a day loaded with fun. They have quite a few old trains you can walk in as well as a playground. We ate pizza outside and got to go on a train ride through the town. 







Videos of the children playing. 💕

Genesis
Rosalyn

Rosalyn, Jayden, Steven, Genesis


L. to R. Jayden, Steven, Genesis, Rosalyn, Dara
Each class was split in half so there could be an adult with each group. This was my group of kids for the day, and we had a blast. They are just the sweetest, funniest, cutest, most helpful children. 


















I don't think I've ever loved more deeply than I have these little sweet people. They will always be in my heart, and I look forward to the day we can see each other again. 
Everyone thinks Kristel looks like the president of Honduras, Xiomara Castro, (picture below) so we all got a kick out of Kristel waving as we drove through town. Many people stopped to stare. 😂

Here comes the train. 

Until next time...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!