Sunday, July 26, 2015

My life #3

Welcome everyone!
To start off, I'm posting some pictures I've taken most recently.
This plant (below) has little eggs (at least we think that's what they are) which hanging on the underside of one leaf.

                               It had just rained, so I decided to see if I could capture 
                                any pictures of raindrops on this beautiful plant. I was 
                                       very please with the pictures of the raindrops!



 The final pictures are of Lacy and our piano teacher's cat. 
I took the cat's picture just as he was yawning.




 While we were at the beach this morning, we saw a great amount of Sea Hares that had been washed up on the beach. It's really cool to watch them swimming in the water. I threw alot back in the water because they were stuck so far up on the sand.
Here's a cool fact. When threatened by predators, sea hares release a dark purple fluid in defense. The ink gets its purple color from a pigment in the red algae that makes up part of the Se Hare's diet. And they can also lay up to 80 million eggs, but only a few hatch, due to predators eating them.

Moving on.......I wanted to give you a quick update on my Bible reading this week. I mentioned yesterday that I read 76 minutes one day a few weeks ago. Well the week that I read 76 min., my total time was 208 minutes. Yesterday I was at 225 minutes, and that didn't count the time that I was planning on reading. I figured it out, and found that if I read 75 more minutes yesterday, I would get a total of 300 minutes, which is 5 hours!!

                                     Bible verse of the week: 1 Corinthians 13:8-13
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly: but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Have a blessed week. 
Blessings in Christ Jesus,
Ashley

6 comments:

  1. I Like the shots of raindrops on plants, they remind me of photos I took once, quite similar. I tried to capture reflections of flowers in the droplets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a strange-looking plant! Pretty cool though :)
    Lovely Bible verse <3
    Simi
    https://simizat.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those water droplets do look very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! The photos of the water droplets are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really pretty pictures.

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is awesome! beautiful post! I love the photos! :)

    -Elly
    a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!