Thursday, April 13, 2017

New Baby Ducks

A happy hello to you, friends! 
Guess what? We have some new pets at our house...4 of the cutest, 
fluffiest ducklings! 


A sweet lady gave them to us today along with a baby pool, and it's such 
fun to watch them play in the water. I held my finger over the water
hose and sprayed it into the pool. One baby duck in particular
sat down under the spraying water and tried to drink it...oh, it was so cute
to watch. {smiles} Here's a couple videos of them playing in the pool. 
If you're viewing this on email and videos don't appear, 
I'll share more pictures of them in the future as they grow.  :) 

Hope you have a godly, fantastic day! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh. My. They are ADORABLE!!! Their beaks are so long in comparison to their bodies...they are so cute!!! They must be pretty irresistible waddling around that pool =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are. And they're quite soft and fluffy too. :) Though, they sound more like chicks than ducks. lol. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, how cute! They are just adorable. I know you will enjoy watching them grow, and I look forward to seeing pictures. I hope all is well with you and your family. Sending hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!! They're so cute and fluffy! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks rather ducky to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!