Thursday, January 4, 2018

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday, I'm thankful for:
 
(Christmas tree farm)
(natural bridge)
-the girls trip to Virginia that Mommy, Sarah and I took after we picked Sarah up from college last month
 -making gingerbread houses and trains with sisters
 -this beautiful cup my daddy made for me <3


 -the very special sister time Sarah and I had together


-getting to watch this cute doll baby again after a few weeks
 
What are you thankful to the Lord for today?
 
Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.
~Psalm 105:3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley,
    I love the pictures and especially the ones of Ellie.
    She is the cutest little thing and so sweet and smart.
    Thanks for posting some nice pictures.
    I wish I could have seen the Christmas tree farm in real life.
    Very cute trees.
    Blessings
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren!
      I agree with you...Ellie is the cutest and sweetest thing.
      That Christmas tree far was very neat. I'm surprised I got such good pictures of it because Sarah was in a big hurry to drive away. ;)

      love,
      Ashley

      Delete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!