Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Recent Snapshots

 
In the beginning of January, my mom and we girls made some fun memories when we camped out at a new Chick-fil-a the day before its grand opening. :) 
We celebrated my grandparent's 60th anniversary in January.
 


 
Here's cute little Gracie dressed up in a build-a-bear outfit. She
did not want to keep that hat on.  :)
We had the privilege of hearing the Collingsworth family sing at a 
church near us. You can listen to them on youtube. I really like these
three songs: 

 

 

I made this fudge brownie cheesecake for a church fellowship.
 

 
I weeded the garden plot, added new manure, and planted a bunch of 
new seeds. They are doing marvellous and growing so fast! :) 

 We were at the beach taking Lauren's senior photos, and I was 
able to capture this seagull in flight. 


How has your month been, friend? I would love to hear what you have been up to in the comments! 


Psalm 33:4-8
For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord. By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. He gathereth the waters of the sea together as a heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses. Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. 
 

5 comments:

  1. Girl, you camped out in a tent in the parking lot? I am impressed. WOW! See here, I wouldn't be able to get up the next day. Loving the build a bear outfit on that cutie. What a blessing that your grandparents celebrated 60 years of marriage. What a testimony to others as well. I love that! Makes my old heart pitter patter. That cake looks some kind of good girl. What did you plant? I am wanting to plant some potatoes this month but haven't gotten around to it. Hope you have a great week dear one. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Every Chick-fil-a has a campout the day before their grand opening, and the first 100 people to register receive 50 coupons for a free #1 meal. :)
      I planted alot of food seeds, but I am not for sure what all sprouted. I think maybe some beans, lettuce, tomatoes, squash, and a couple others. I had potatoes last year, and they sure are easy to grow. They like to spread out.
      Thank you for your visit! :)

      <3 Ashley

      Delete
  2. Ashley you had an amazing February so far. Congratulations and blessings to your grand parents. We have started to clean the yard and will get to the front after all the debris is finished in the back. Want to plant some early seeds but we have to wait until the frost is over.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!