Monday, September 9, 2019

Recipe: Strawberry Cream

Strawberry Cream
Ingredients: 

1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar (or a little less)
Strawberries
  Directions: 

Pour the heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl and blend until thickened and peaks form. Mix in the sugar. Puree a handful of strawberries in the food processor and stir into the mixture. Eat immediately or refrigerate. Enjoy!

*At room temperature, the cream becomes very runny, so I would keep it refrigerated until you're ready to serve it.*

 
This delicious cream can be spread on top of brownies, blended in smoothies, mixed in with ice cream, or eaten by itself. If you make it, I would love to hear your thoughts. :)


Have a lovely day! 


2 comments:

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!