Thursday, August 27, 2020

A Short Picture Update

A happy hello to you!
I hope you have had a great summer, despite the changes that came with the virus.  Here are a few recent snapshots from the past few months. 

God has given us some beautiful, sunny weather, and we have enjoyed many beach days. 

 Gracie has a new look-a-like puppy friend. Meet Watson.

He's not ours, but once in a while his owner brings him over to play with Gracie. When they're tired out, they both lay on the floor with their paws spread out. It's very cute to watch. 😁
We celebrated my papa's 91st birthday yesterday, (Aug. 26th). My aunt made apple pie, and wrote his name "POP" on it. 😊
Zoey and Toby have been doing great. Zoey injured herself a couple months ago when she jumpped on a moving tractor, but she's healed well.

I'm about to start college, so you may not see any posts for a while. I would love to hear about your summer in the comments!  May God bless you, dear friend.  

Until next time, God go with you. 
~Ashley

How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
-Psalm 36:7



4 comments:

  1. You have goats! I don't think I knew that, haha. I love goats <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures Ashley. Why haven't you been posting girl? I only post one day a week so I can't say a whole lot. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I've been here at college and blogging hasn't been on my list of top priorities. :) I don't plan on quitting it, though. Just taking a break.
      Your posts, even once a week, are a highlight. :)

      Hugs!
      ~Ashley

      Delete
    2. I totally get it. Everyone needs a break and I understand all too well about priorities. I have always said that blogging will never take priority over my family. Hugs to you sweetie.

      Delete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!