Sunday, August 15, 2021

Christ Be Beside Me

Christ be beside me, Christ be before me, 
Christ be behind me, King of my heart. 
Christ be within me, Christ be below me, 
Christ be above me, never to part. 
Christ on my right hand, Christ on my left hand, 
Christ all around me, shield in the strife. 
Christ in my sleeping, Christ in my sitting, 
Christ in my rising, light of my heart. 
Christ be in all hearts thinking about me, 
Christ be on all tongues telling of me. 
Christ be the vision, in eyes that see me.
In ears that hear me, Christ ever be.
Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in me, 
All His wonderful passion and purity.
O thou Spirit divine, may I truly be thine,
Till the beauty of Jesus be seen in me.
Let my wonderful Saviour be seen in me, 
His amazing compassion and constancy.
His great love is my goal, by His Spirit’s control
Till my wonderful Saviour be seen in me. 

Let the fruit of the Spirit be seen in me
Grant me grace all sufficient that I may be.
True and faithful each day, ev’ry step of the way.
Pointing souls to the Saviour on Calvary. 


Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!