Thursday, November 11, 2021

Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veteran's Day! 
I just wanted to take a minute today to thank all the veterans who have served our country. I am very thankful for them and their sacrifice. What a blessing to be able to remember and honor them today. Praise  to the Lord for allowing us the privilege of living in the land of the free truly because of the brave. 

O beautiful for heroes proved in liberating strife, 
Who more than self their country loved, and mercy more than life! 
America! America! May God thy gold refine, 
Till all success be nobleness, and every gain divine. 




Drop a note in the comments! Are you celebrating in a fun, special way today? 



Lamentations 3:22-25 
"It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassion fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him." 





3 comments:

  1. I went to the parade on Farmer Bobs fire truck and then ice cream at RaceTrac!! Hanging out with the veterans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked on Veterans day. However, we have the most beautiful siting in our county to honor Veterans. All along the road, main road as we call it, there are crosses with flags and the name of a veteran. It really is a sight to see. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!