Saturday, December 18, 2021

Three Crosses Wood Craft and Christmas Present Ideas

Happy December!! 

I wanted to let you know about my sister's business, Three Crosses Wood Craft. She makes wood cutting boards of different sizes and with different features.  They are beautiful and practical, and would make a great present for a family member or friend who loves to cook. 




Wood snowmen are also available, handcrafted by my dad. These are so adorable; they would look cute sitting out all year long. 



These are just a few of the decorated snowmen. Snowmen without decorations are available so you can personalize it yourself! 
These undecorated snowmen are made with rustic white oak wood, which is beautiful!
Comment if you'd like one for Christmas, or visit the instagram page to see more pictures. :)    Merry Christmas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!