Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Coming up: Attitude of Gratitude

I am super excited to announce: Attitude of Gratitude- Always Have A Thankful Heart.  (I came up with the name last year, when I did this on my "fake blog.")  We don't have to wait till November to be thankful, but I thought it would be appropriate if I did the Attitude of Gratitude this coming month. Even though Thanksgiving is in November, and it only comes once a year, our hearts should always be full of thankfulness to God, because He has blessed us with so many things that we take for granted.  So, starting on November 1st, I will be posting 3 things I'm thankful for every day throughout the month of November. (If anyone would like to comment and tell me 3 things they are thankful for, I will write them on my blog. For example: Your name is thankful for the ocean, cookies, and cars. ) 
                                      
This picture reminds me of the Veggie Tale song: The Thankfulness Song.
"I thank God for this day, For the sun in the sky, For my mom and my dad, For my piece of apple pie! For our home on the ground, For His love that's all around. That's why I say thanks every day!

Because a thankful heart is a happy heart! I'm glad for what I have, That's an easy way to start! For the love that He shares, Because He listens to my prayers- That's why I say thanks every day!

Thank you dad for our day, for our trip to the mall, for the time just with me, for my big red bouncy ball! For the fun that we had, I'm so happy you're my dad. That's why I say thanks every day!

Because a thankful heart is a happy heart! I'm glad for what I have, That's an easy way to start! For the love that He shares, Because He listens to my prayers- That's why I say thanks every day!

We thank God for this day, For the sun in the sky. For the friends that we have, for our yummy apple pie. For the love that He shares, because He listens to our prayers. That's why we say thanks every day. 

Because a thankful heart is a happy heart! I'm glad for what I have, That's an easy way to start! For the love that He shares, Because He listens to my prayers- That's why I say thanks every day!"

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley,
    I am very interested.
    I will like to post three things I am thankful for.
    I like the song from veggie tails and I like the movie too.
    That saying is very true. I like it a lot.
    Thank you for posting this.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I will be sure to commit sometime in Nov. on your blog. I like that your doing that. I hope you have a wonderful day, and keep up with your blog.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!