Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Tea Cup and Mug Exchange Sign Up

Good morning, friends! 

I just wanted to pop in with a quick reminder and let ya'll know that the tea cup and mug exchange, hosted by Stephanie, is beginning today. The sign up form is only open until Sunday, so if you are interested in making a new friend and swapping a tea cup or mug (or both), head on over to Stephanie's blog to sign up. :) If you want to read more about the exchange or to read all the details and rules, click here to read her post. I hope you will join the fun! Feel free to tell your family and friends...anyone can participate. 

Have a wonderful, good and godly day! 




2 comments:

  1. I have signed up. Loving participating in this exchange. It has always blessed me so. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder, sweet friend. I am planning to sign up! It is so much fun! God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!