August 1, 2026
Started off the day by finding a bakery cafe. I'm a huge drink person so I tried 2: coffee and Japanese milk tea. I must say, the milk tea tasted royal, if you can even imagine it. I can't think of another word to describe. 😅The apple pastry was quite delicious too.
Then Wing and I checked out of the hostel and rode the subway to Shibuya.
This is at Shibuya Crossing, where all traffic stops and all pedestrians from north, east, south, west, and diagonal cross at the same time. It's very ingenious and efficient. I wish places everywhere had this design.
After stopping by a pop-up store for her husband, Wing found an amazing sushi place for us to try.
It's so convenient- you sit at your own spot, use the screen to order, and the food comes out on the belt and stops in front. The portions are small so you can order however many dishes you want.
Man, this is the BOMB. Sushi rolls - I could eat these every day.
Afterwards, we headed to our next destination, which was Takao, by riding the train, then walking for a while.
Love these motorcycles.
Moff Animal Cafe in Takao, Tokyo.
So cute. 🐥🐇It's similar to a zoo except most animals you can pet and there's a small room with unlimited drinks. Some animal cafes focus on one animal, such as capybara, but this one has a variety. And it's walk in - no reservation needed. There was a hedgehog, but it was sleeping. There was also a snake and toad, but we don't need to see them. 😄
I LOVE chicks.
After staying a couple hours at the cafe, we hopped on the train for an almost 2 hour ride to Yamanashi, Wing's home city.





















































No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!