Friday, October 24, 2014

A Walk...

Today I took a little walk. I saw some pretty flowers and some neat-looking leaves. Enjoy these picture I took on my walk. :)
                         This is what I saw when I came outside this morning. Beautiful sky.



I love these hear-shaped leaves!
And when I returned from my walk, I saw Lacy laying in the driveway. I don't know if you can see her tongue or not, but she was licking her lips when I took the picture. :)
And this is one more beautiful picture of the clouds and trees that I took this afternoon.

Hannah Elise is having a giveaway! She's giving away the items pictured below:  photo Giveaway.jpgClick here to enter her giveaway! 

Have a blessed night!!

4 comments:

  1. I like the last photo and the one of Lacy best! Enjoyed the captures from your walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! You had such a lovely morning for a walk. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley,
    I love Lacy so much. She is so soft.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!