Saturday, November 1, 2014

Attitude of Gratitude- Always Have a Thankful Heart Day 1

I am so thankful for:
  • The cold weather!  I just love cold weather and am so thankful that the summer is over! :) The whole day has been lovely. 
  • The Bible.
      
    We really are so blessed to have so many Bibles in our houses. Most Christians have at least 2 Bibles, and that is such a blessing. And if we don't have any Bibles, we can always go to a store and buy one. There are Christians in other countries who are so thirsty for the Word of God, and they have no way of reading it. :(  As I am writing this, I just thought of a story I listened to a while back.  I was going to write an overview about the story, but I think I'll just let you listen to it. I encourage you to do it, because it's so fascinating. And, it's so important that we all be very thankful for the many Bibles we have access to. Click here to watch and listen to John Benti tell the story- "Blue Hat and T-Shirt Bible". (Scroll down until you see the video; it's under a picture of a lady in a blue hat.) 
  • Family. Family is so important and I am so blessed to have the wonderful family I do. :) 
What 3 things are you thankful for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!