Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Attitude of Gratitude-Always Have a Thankful Heart Day 4

Today, I am thankful for:

  • The Freedom to vote.     
  Image result for picture of a voting sign

  • Lacy. 


  • French Toast Casserole. This is such a delicious breakfast dish! The recipe is below. 
You need:
- 1 loaf Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Swirl Bread. 
- 5 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup of milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla

Directions: Break bread into small pieces and place in pan. Mix together the eggs, milk, and vanilla in a separate bowl. Pour mixture over bread; cover it and let it set in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes. This next part is optional: Sprinkle confectioners sugar on the casserole.
If you make this yummy dish, let me know what you think! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Looks tasty, and Lacy looks ready for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the picture of Lacy. She looks so cute. You should post more pictures of her. Thank you.
      Lauren

      Delete
  2. Hi Ashley,
    I love the picture of Lacy.
    I love her so much.
    These are the things I am thankful for.
    electronics, animals, and electricity.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!