Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My new blog // peanut plant // flowers

Hello everyone, 
I decided to make a new blog for my store so I could keep it separate from this blog. Please visit it and tell your family and friends about it too. :) You can click on the following link and it will take you to the blog: Ashley's Crochet Corner

 And, I also wanted to show you all my peanut plant! I planted it a couple weeks ago, and it must have sprouted either yesterday or the day before, because it's not a new sprout anymore. :) Here's a picture of it. 


Our Gardenia bush started blooming yesterday, and the gorgeous flowers have a sweet scent to them. Here are some pictures I captured today of the flowers. :) 











Have you ever grown a peanut plant? If so, leave a comment and tell me what your experience was like.

Psalms 180:3-5
I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations. For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth; 

Love,
Ashley

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your peanut plan. I haven't grown much of anything that I can recall. :-S
    Wow, beautiful shots of the gardenias! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige!!! :) I love the gardenias's smell!

      Delete
  2. I've planted peanuts! But we didn't harvest them fast enough, and also the soil wasn't fertile enough, so we didn't get to eat them. Our flowers were yellow, contrary to some which are white. :) But that's in Malaysia, so, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Charis! That's cool you have planted them. I hop I can harvest mine. I'm really excited about growing them. :)

      Delete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!