Monday, April 6, 2015

Walk For Life!!!!

Hey everyone!!!!
Next Saturday, my sisters and I are participating in the Walk for Life for a Christian organization called Care Net. You can click here to find out more about the walk. They provide help to women who are considering abortions, and when the women come into their facilities for help, Care Net shares the gospel with them, and hundreds of baby's lives have been saved. God is doing an amazing work through them, and I am so thankful for this wonderful organization. Every year they have a huge fundraiser and it's so much fun to attend!!! We are trying to raise money for Care Net, so if anyone would like to sponsor us, it would be much appreciated!!!! If you are interested in supporting my sisters and I, please contact us by using the form on the side of my blog. All donations are tax deductible. (My "contact me form" and page has been having some problems, so I put the "contact form" on the side of my blog.) You may also contact me by leaving a comment with your name and email. If you would like, please share with your friends and family. :)

In 2014, Care Net: 

  • Saved 122 lives from abortion.
  • Led 137 people to Jesus Christ as Savior!
  • Helped 423 in their Parenting classes. 
  • Witnessed 87 find healing for past abortions.
  • Served a total of 3,412 throughout the year. 


God bless you richly!!!! 
Psalms 89:1 "I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations."

Love,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's so cool Ashley! She save up for something like this every year too! It is so cool how much that business has done in 2014. God is good!
    ~Ellie;P
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!