Monday, May 30, 2022

Happy Memorial Day

 


I am so thankful for this day that is set aside for us in the United States to pause, remember, and be thankful for the personal sacrifice thousands of men and women were willing to pay for freedom.  I am reminded that freedom is not free for a nation to enjoy -- it comes with a price. The flag flies free because of their sacrifice, and may we never forget.

I am also reminded that a Christian's freedom in Christ is not free either. It came with the sacrifice of God's only Son, Jesus, and how grateful I am for his willingness to lay down his life for me.  

I hope each of you have a blessed Memorial day! 

love, 
Ashley

"By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all." ~ Hebrews 10:10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!