Monday, April 25, 2022

Three Crosses Woodcraft

Three Crosses Woodcraft's website is officially live!!!!! 

You may remember from this post that Deborah was starting up her business making and selling cutting boards. She has been working so diligently on starting up her business, and now you can shop Three Crosses Woodcraft. She also makes surfboard necklaces and rolling pins. There are some new, beautiful cutting boards available that you definitely need to check out. :)  On the website, you can sign up for emails/alerts when new products become available, and you can also follow her instagram page.

I am so proud of Deborah and all the hard work she has put into this business. She ships items all around the country and even internationally. If you live locally, she will deliver your products to you. Feel free to share with friends and family and on your social media pages.  Click here to check out the new website and see all the awesome products that are available. 


In that old rugged cross, stained with blood so divine, a wondrous beauty I see, 
for 'twas on that old cross Jesus suffered and died, to pardon and sanctify me. 


1 comment:

  1. How exciting for your sister!! It looks like she does a beautiful job with everything she makes! I wish I could afford to buy one of her items right now. :) I've had an interest in doing some woodworking, but never have tried much yet.

    I wanted to let you know that I am having a small giveaway on my blog, and you would be more than welcome to join in if you would like!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!