Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I'm Thankful For...Creation Moments ~~~ Day 15

I'm thankful for Creation Moments, Inc.
 
Creation Moments is a Christian outreach program. They offer products and resources that uphold the truth of God in creation. Creation Moments exists to glorify God by presenting scientific evidence for the Bible and its literal truths.
Creation Moments, Inc. writes the creation moments that I use for Creation Moment month, and I'm really grateful they allow me to share them on my blog. In addition to selling books and videos, they have a radio station. I encourage you to check out their website. If you're interested in learning more about creation, you may enjoy some of their books and (or) videos. :)
"Creation Moments has an inventory of more than 225 different books and videos on creation issues. Our book and video titles are meant for people of all ages and education levels. They examine subjects like evolution, the flood, dinosaurs, creation-confirming discoveries and an array of other subjects to help build faith and support Biblical truths." - From their website.
 
Have you ever heard of Creation Moments, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!