Thursday, November 10, 2016

I'm Thankful For...Instruments ~~~ Day 10

I'm thankful for..instruments. 

I LOVE playing the piano (it's my favorite instrument ;) and often find it relaxing. Duets are a favorite of mine to play.... :) I'm so thankful I've had the opportunity to learn how to play the piano, and I'm so thankful my parents made me take lessons when I was younger. 
The harp is another instrument I enjoy listening to, and some day I would love to play one. 

Do you play any instruments? 
Which instrument is your favorite?

Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings. Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise. For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. 
~ Psalms 33:2-4 ~ 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, the piano is such a beautiful instrument...I am delighted to know you play! Sadly, I don't...I've tried a couple instruments including the violin, cello and piano but I play the recorder and love it! Nancy plays piano so well...it is a blessing to hear her play!
    Hugs to you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very thankful for instruments too. :) I play the violin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!