Monday, November 28, 2016

I'm Thankful For...Pen Pals ~~~ Day 27

Today I am thankful for pen pals. 

Over the years, I have had the pleasure of having several pen pals, each of whom I've enjoyed corresponding with. Currently though, I only have a couple pen pals that I send letters to. Sending letters or "snail mail" to friends is such fun, and there's nothing quite like receiving a hand written letter from a friend. Though sometimes writing a letter can take quite a bit of time, I encourage you to sit down and take a little time to write a letter to bless someone's day. Kelly-Anne wrote a post about letter writing on her blog, which you can read by clicking on this link. :) 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit. I hope you have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!