Sunday, November 16, 2014

Attitude of Graitude- Always Have a Thankful Heart Day 16.

I am thankful for:
  • Sunday messages. Our pastor preached an awesome message tonight, and he preached a really good communion message last week. I will post some notes about them in the next couple weeks.
  • Children's Church. I am so thankful for children's church. So many kids have heard the gospel and received Jesus Christ as their Saviour. I also have the opportunity to play the piano for the children's church, which I really enjoy. :)
  • The Nursery. I love working in the nursery! I love holding babies, playing with them, giving them their snack, watching them learn to walk, and watching them grow up. They are such special, precious blessings from the Lord! 
Saying of the week:
 Photo: "Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ." Phil 3:8

Bible verse of the week: Romans 4:14-16
"For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all."  

Have an awesome, good and godly week, my friends! 

In the boundless, everlasting, incomprehensible, and glorious love of our King, Christ Jesus,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!