Thursday, November 27, 2014

Attitude of Gratitude-Always Have a Thankful Heart Day 27.

I am thankful for:
  • Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I hope ya'll had a wonderful time with family and friends, as we celebrated all the many blessings God has bestowed upon us. Even though our nation celebrates Thanksgiving once a year, we can always have thanksgiving because we have so much to be thankful for. Our hearts should always be full of gratitude to the One who laid His life down for us.
  • Movie Making. When our friends were here, we attempted to make a movie of a reenactment of the first Thanksgiving. We only got 1 scene done, and some bloopers. :) Hopefully, we can finish it on Saturday. :) I wasn't in the movie because I was videotaping. I love making movies! Just not acting in them. :) lol
  • Prayer. Speaking of prayer, I have a prayer request. If you don't mind, please pray for our friends (the Nicholas family) who have 4 kids. Their dad had 2 tumors in his brain. One was removed, and one was tested, which turned out being cancerous. He was diagnosed with brain cancer. The doctors are giving him the best medicine and treatment to help him. Please pray for Mr. Nicholas to get all better, and for his wife and children, as this is a very difficult time.
Philippians 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."


Here's a really pretty song. My Heart is Filled with Thankfulness. Click here to listen to it.


What's your favorite thing about Thanksgiving? Do you have any family traditions? Do you like making movies?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, Ashley! Prayer for Mr. Nicholas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you. I am praying for Mr. Nicholas and his wonderful family. Have a wonderful day.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!