Sunday, November 23, 2014

Attitude of Gratitude-Always Have a Thankful Heart Day 20.

Hello fellow bloggers and friends, (those who don't blog :)
I am thankful for:
  • God's Love. When I think of God's love, I think of the song, "The Love of God."
  • Justification. Almost every time I hear the word 'justification' I think of "Just if I'd never sinned." Get it? Justified? Just if I'd  never sinned?
 I also think of Romans chapter 5. I like that chapter a lot!
  • Rain. After it rains, I like to look for rainbows- God's promise to us that He will never flood the earth again. Speaking of the flood, I just thought of a Creation Moment.
Creation Corner. Today's Creation Moment: New Scientific Evidence for the Flood.
Genesis 7:20 "Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered."       
If there was a great worldwide Flood, as described in Genesis, such a catastrophe certainly should have left obvious evidence of itself all over the world. Scientists who believe in creation say that we are surrounded by these evidences. Many of them also believe that some of the features associated with glaciers can be better explained by a catastrophic flood. While evolutionary scientists scoff at the biblical account of the Flood, they continue to run across evidence of what they take to be huge floods. Now further evidence has been reported of a continental flood. Drumlin
 
The September 1989, issue of Geology, a scientific professional journal, carried an article about drumlins in northern Saskatchewan. Drumlins are hills that are traditionally associated with glacial activity. When viewed from the air, they resemble eggs lying on their sides, all pointing in the same direction.
Over the last few years, some scientists have proposed that drumlins were formed by large quantities of water running in the same direction. The article in Geology offers yet more evidence for large quantities of water moving over the continental land surfaces. One of the scientists remarked that, "There's nothing in recorded history that matches the size of these floods."
If we consider Genesis to be recorded history, rather than ancient and ignorant myth, there certainly is an historical record of a huge Flood!
creationmoments.com

Just a thought: the Bible offers some other accounts not believed by evolutionary scientists. Should we dismiss all of those because scientists don't believe in them? Such as: "The love of money is the root of all evil", the wages of sin is death, and the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus. Just remember: scientists don't have to believe something for it to be true!

If you know of or can think of any other Bible truths that evolutionary scientists don't believe in, please leave me a comment- I would love to hear your thoughts!!!

*Remember: Don't forget to pray for those people who study science, so that the Master Scientist may be revealed to them.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!