Thursday, November 27, 2014

Attitude of Gratitude-Always Have a Thankful Heart Day 23.

Today I am thankful for:
  • Yard sales. I love going to yard sales! Recently, I helped a neighbor have a benefit yard sale to raise money for her child. You can find awesome deals at them!
  • Glasses. I am so blessed to have good eyesight. I know people who have to wear glasses, and it's such a blessing they have them. Without glasses it would be very difficult to function. Some people would have a hard time reading labels and prescription bottles. I guess the labels would have to be much bigger.
  • Sayings of the week.
 


















Scripture of the week: Romans 4: 19-25
"And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; But for us also, to whom is shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification."

Your assignment for this week is: to read Romans chapter 4. You may have noticed by now, that I am going through Romans and writing verses from it for my Bible verses of the week. Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite verse in Romans chapter 4 is. :) My favorite one is verse 5- "But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness."                                             

Believing on the One who has justified me,
Ashley                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there!
I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!