Thursday, November 20, 2014

Attitude of Grattitude- Always Have a Thankful Heart Day 17

I am thankful for:
  • Happiness.  I think of the song "Happiness is the Lord."
Happiness is to know the Savior, 
Living a life within His favor,
 Having a change in my behavior,
Happiness is the Lord.

Happiness is a new creation,
Jesus and me in close relation
Having a part in His salvation,
Happiness is the Lord.

Real joy is mine,
no matter if teardrops start
I've found the secret
It's Jesus in my heart.


 Happiness is to be forgiven,
Living a life that's worth the livin'
Taking a trip that leads to heaven,
Happiness is the Lord.

Click here to listen to the song.


    • Family Bible Time. I love doing Bible with my family. It's such a nice and sweet time of fellowship and reading God's Word.
    • A healthy body. Health is definitely not something we should take for granted. I am very blessed that I hardly ever get sick.
    Happy in the Lord,
    Ashley

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hello there!
    I'd love it if you left me a comment...they totally make my day!